Beer Mosques

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 08:07:56 EST 2006

East End was the microbrewery I was hearing about.  I need to remember to get their address before I drive up next time.  As for D'z  and Sharp Edge... where are they???  I've had folks mention that these places exist, but once I arrive no one I know (or ask) has ever heard of them.  (Actually, Jim Semonic had heard of them but since he doesn't drink, he has no idea where they are.)

I'm generally looking for a place to drink and eat a nice meal when I'm there.  Hot dogs are definitely not my bag.  (I nice German restaurant, on the other hand...)  But a bottle shop would be okay if I wanted to bring a mixed case home.  My closest high-end bottleshop was near Harrisburg and closed over the summer--which really sucks.

One of these days the state's gonna go smoke-free and I'll win the lottery and open a dark.alt nightclub with less of that swill most clubs insist on carrying.  Or maybe hell will freeze over.... In the meantime, I'm still paying off my most recent jalopy purchase, which will probably never make it to Pgh.  (O.o)

More money on car, less on beer... dammit!

~sc'eric