Beer Mosques

Chris Rapier rapier1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:36:58 EST 2006

> One of these days the state's gonna go smoke-free

Don't let that stop you from opening a place or starting a smoke free
night. Simply because the state, city, or county is not smoke free
doesn't mean you have to let people smoke. So show people the economic
benefit have a smoke free establishment and we won't need these
fucking laws.

> and I'll win the lottery and open a dark.alt nightclub with less of that swill most clubs
> insist on carrying.

The only problem being that the swill is what most people want.