Sharp Edge

Sc'Eric (dj.darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 02:20:01 EST 2006

OMG... FINALLY, someone points out a decent restaurant beer-bar in da Burgh!  Raspberry red-ale chicken, Celebrator burgers and chocolate stout creme brulee.... This sounds like my kind of place.

Thx guys, you rock!.  You've given me some definite plans for my next drive into the city.

And if any of you ever come to State College for {ca.thar.sis} or something, swing by Fuji & Jade Garden for hibachi dinner, a sake-tini, and a decent selection of beer to accompany your meal.  You can view the full food menu (but not beverages) by looking here:  http://www.citywaiter.com/psujadegarden/order/menu.asp?view=allmenu&menu%5Fgroup%5Fid=806&mscssid=890XGEMCDFSK9HQF8M90F0P0079GCSTA

~sc'eric

midi in <midiinrock at gmail.com> wrote: I saw you asked about this place on PGH gothlist. It's not very often someone asks a question I have an answer for there, but this one I do.
 http://www.sharpedgebeer.com/

 I've been there a few times. The food is decent the beer is great. I thought I knew a lot about beer until I went there. They had kinds of beer I hadn't heard of. The service is kind of hit or miss from what I hear, but I never had any complaints.

 Take care,
 Michael

          PAdarkAlternative
  state-wide scene resource