As the Goth turns..

manny at garfieldartworks.com manny at garfieldartworks.com
Thu Nov 6 16:11:19 EST 2008

I typed "Nakayama" for the same reason you just typed "ethic cultures" below.
Misspelled because typing quickly, plus "Nakama" was subliminally in mind
from just
having read online the Top Ten Pittsburgh Magazine nightspots list. Big
whoop.

Mainstream American is not an ethnicity, it is a nationality.
I never said that American society had not absorbed cultural influences
before.
Of course it has. But it retained a definable character as well as a sense
of progress.
I said that 'Western culture' is at a standstill and decline as of now, it
has run out of ideas.